Residence: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
Date of birth: June 16, 1987
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 155 lb
First race: 2004 – SCCA Regional at Virginia International Raceway
Most memorable races: Win at New Jersey in 2012
• 2004 SCCA National at Mid-Ohio
• 2007 National Championship race at Topeka
Favorite track: Lime Rock Park, Watkins Glen
Personal car: 2009 G8 GXP
Racing hero: Michael Schumacher
Racing accomplishments/career highlights:
- Won New Jersey Motorsports Park 2013
- 3rd at Homestead 2013
- Earned career-best second in Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Street Tuner race at Daytona International Speedway in 2009
- Finished career-best second in 2009 Continental Tire ST point standings
- 2007 SCCA T-1 National Champion
- 2007 SCCA President’s Cup Champion
- Four-time SCCA Touring 1 Northeast Division champion (2004-2007) and 2007 Driver of the Year
- Participated in lone GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT race at Lime Rock Park in 2008
- Pole positions at SCCA Runoffs: 2006 SSB Pole, 2007 T-1 Pole, 2008 T-1 Pole, 2011 T-2 Pole
Year-By-Year Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Recap
2009: Finished second in Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Street Tuner points standings, notching season-best second at Daytona International Speedway and two pole positions. Competed in all 11 races with Subaru Road Racing Team co-driver Kristian Skavnes, overall notching nine top 10s.
2008: Finished tied for 12th in Continental Tire ST points, driving for ICY/Phoenix Racing. Finished season-high third at Thunderbolt Raceway at New Jersey Motorsports Park and earned three top 10s in class.
2007: Debuted in Continental Tire Challenge in ST class, driving for two different teams with best finish of sixth at Barber Motorsports Park piloting Chevrolet Cobalt for Predator Autosport.
Other GRAND-AM/Racing History
2009: Finished 12th in SCCA SPEED World Challenge Touring Car points standings, taking pair of thirds in four starts. Also competed in three club races, winning once.
2008: Finished 12th in GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT debut at Lime Rock Park, driving a Corvette for Phoenix Performance Inc. Participated in SCCA Runoffs, leading in Touring 1 class before being knocked out of lead.
2007: Won SCCA National Racing Touring 1 National Championship after five wins and six poles. Took home Touring 1 Northeast Division title.
2004-2006: Won three SCCA Northeast Division Touring 1 championships, thanks to 16 victories. Earned 2006 SCCA Northeast Division SSB title. Awarded 2004 SCCA Northeast Division Rookie of the Year.
2003: Completed five-day Bertil Roos road racing school at Pocono Raceway.